With Ganjawest Ounce Mix & Match, you now have the options to build your own customizable ounce. This option allows you to choose four friends of your choice to create a customized sample package. Each partner comes in a variation of 7 grams for a total of 28 grams. The Ounce Mix & Match package is ideal for those looking to try new friends, those who enjoy the variety and for the undecided buyer.
- We buy all our products from the same manufacturer for concentrates. Its extraction procedure is always the same.
- In Canada, concentrates are not a legal form of cannabis use at the moment, we are following Colorado state regulations.
- To be considered solvent free, the product must have less than 300 parts per million (PPM), to be considered a pass is less than 5000 PPM. In Ganjawest, our range ranges from 200-300PPM.
What is budder?
Extremely powerful concentrates are the result of the cannabis industry growing faster than ever. With such advances of high technology within the extraction business. As a result, new forms of concentrated THC are rapidly emerging. While many concentrates may vary in consistency, color and other factors. Budder is a concentrate that is familiar to most cannabis users. In fact, Budder is a solvent-based THC concentrate. Specifically, another form of Butane Hash Oil or BHO for short.
While it may differ from breakage (another form of BHO) in appearance or consistency. Budder is performed essentially through the exact same process as destruction.
The differences between budder and shatter and their consistencies may be in other elements. or factors such as:
- extraction methods,
- solvents used
- and one of the most important, the purge method.
An extract identified by its malleable texture that crumbles or "crumbles" when handled. The crumb, sometimes called "honeycomb wax", is quite versatile and is not limited to cleaning.
Some sprinkle the extract on top of cannabis buds in a bowl, blunt or in a joint. Crumble texture results from high temperatures used during the solvent removal process. Also or beating the extract in the presence of heat.
How to smoke Budder:
The options for taking budder are endless. It is more convenient and worthwhile
- Sprinkle some kief in your bong or bowls
- Mix it with your joints and then relax and relax!
More experienced smokers, or those who are familiar with THC concentrates may prefer "rubbing," which is the most ideal or efficient method for medication.